More threads by kelsischanging

I'm at a convention w/ my youth group and am frinding myself cutting several times a day...different things are huge triggers for me right now...like everytime my friends go swimming I can't because i can't wear a bathing suit b/c of all of my scars and cuts...also high schoolers can be sooo caddy and how certain people are acting is driving me to cut....being away from home is always a stressor for me but it just seems so bad right now...plus my cuts are really bad and deep b/c i'm just that upset...i'm not sure if any of my youth sponsers know about my cutting but obviously I don't want them to find out...it's hard to hide when you are sharing a room w/ three other people...any advice to get me thourgh the next five days would be greatly appreciated....thanks...kelsey (kels)

Heather

next 5 days will be really bad

I don't have any advice, I am older than you but I have a bad habit of cutting myself as well or punching brick walls.

I hope that you were able to get through this, or if you are still getting through this I hope it is going ok.

Heather...

Thanks Heather...even though you didn't have any advice I appreciate the fact that you took the time to read my post and reply...that in itself means a lot to me!! Good luck w/ your cutting habit...I know you can get through it!

Banned

Banned

Hey Kels,

This is very late; how did you make out at camp? I can tell you that if I was in your situation, I would have ensured I was never alone, so that I couldn't cut. Try and surround yourself with others, and keep busy, so you don't have an opportunity.

hey, yea actually by the end of the week I was doing much better...my friends were awesome, and I found a trusted adult who could really be there for me...thanks for your post!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.