More threads by ladylore

ladylore

Account Closed
A book and open bag of dark chocolate chips.

Before you know it the book is finished and so is the bag of chocolate chips.:panic:

Of course, I wouldn't have just done this and now feel like I have just drank a pot of coffee all by myself.:shock4::wasntme:

What else doesn't go together?

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
A book and open bag of dark chocolate chips.

Before you know it the book is finished and so is the bag of chocolate chips.:panic:

Do you have chocolate finger prints on the book pages too :teehee: I know I would :blush:

What else doesn't go together?

Olives and bananas :yuck: Never had it, but can't see how it would go well together.

Mari

MVP
Long legs and automatic doors - I keep walking into the doors before they open :dimples: and double yuk on the olives and bananas.

ladylore

Account Closed
Well, I had a sugar high for a few hours and of course crashed this evening. Oh, well - I know better. But what can I say - it was chocolate. :)

Mari

MVP
Yuk or not this thread is making me hungry - I will eat almost anything if you sprinkle it with dark chocolate chips or maple syrup. :eek: Mari

ladylore

Account Closed
VCR's and Peanut Butter Sandwiches

Sister told me this one. One of her kids kept feeding the VCR with them when he was four. :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Toast and keyboards.

Coffee or soft drinks and keyboards.

Beer and keyboards.

Sounds like maybe you should have your keyboard plastic wrapped like people use to or maybe some still do :yikes3: to their upholstered furnature :teehee:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
My night shirt and coffee this evening. :teehee:

I just went to sit on the balcony. Carrying my home phone, celluar, my coffee and cigarettes.

I got to the seat fine, but I went to take a sip from my coffee and spilled it on my shirt. I attempted to clean up cup outline off the table from the coffee cup and once again spilled my coffee on my shirt.

I think half the cup is on my shirt. :lol: Mom was laughing at me when I came back inside and she saw my "tie dyed" coffee shirt.

Maybe I need a "sippy cup" to drink from, from now on. :lol:

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
VCR's and Peanut Butter Sandwiches

With my sister it was a chicken drumstick in the VCR. She's never lived that one down :)

My things that don't go together:

Vegemite and peanut butter :yuck: (no matter what my grandmother says)

Small children who have ADHD and glitter. (I learned this one very quickly.)

'Twister' and socks.

Wine and choir rehearsal :angel:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Granola on which you pour apple juice :yuck:
Fancy bracelets and a stick shift (that almost cost me a few cars...) :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
After brushing your teeth then drinking orange or apple juice :yuck:

I think we all accidently did this before when we were kids.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.