More threads by forgetmenot

It is ok i have no anger towards them they did not mean to harm just one did just one but the times and dates ae all wrong in my head everything is allwrong

I think I understand, I've had my share of mixing up dates or forgetting... There can be initial embarrassment or shame, but forgive yourself forgetmenot... It's not like you meant to do it, it was an honest mistake. In fact, I don't know anyone who hasn't, at least once in their life, done the same thing. It sounds like someone made you feel terrible for the mixup, or maybe you made yourself feel terrible, or some combination...

No one has made me feel terrible
i just want to remember things correctly make more sense of things it would help if i could remember times and ages things happen
it would help me to understand that all sorry my post are not always understandable.

Oh, I'm glad no one has made you feel badly for that. You are always so sweet in these forums, I was ready to go break a knee cap...

Don't make yourself feel bad, either. Are you worried about your memory? I do sometimes. I want to start that thing called Luminosity to exercise my brain. A lot of my family does it because Alzheimer's runs in my family.

Are you more worried about losing your memory? Have you been to see a doctor about this? Sometimes a person can have scattered thoughts from medication or a health issue. But I hope you are not making yourself feel bad about your mistake. ♥

GDPR

GDPR
i just want to remember things correctly make more sense of things it would help if i could remember times and ages things happen

Me too.I do remember a lot of times and ages,but there's also a lot that I don't remember.And sometimes it feels really frustrating.

I am actually a little envious of people that can remember most things,because it seems to me things make sense to them. I don't like all the confusion.

I was laying in bed last night,thinking,of course,and realized I don't remember Jr high school at all.It's pretty much a complete blank,2 years that I don't recall at all,other than a couple of trivial things.

ya i dont seem to remember things from age 16 to 18 like 2 yrs gone missing wth and i don't remember alot of things when i was young just bits and pieces
the puzzle is just to complicated like in 3D it is layers missing i know i don't make sense sorry

GDPR

GDPR
No need to apologize,you totally make sense to me.And it makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one that experiences this.

Before I started therapy,most of my memories where just bits and pieces and none of them made sense at all.It's been like putting a puzzle together,but I think some of the pieces have been lost forever.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Actually,according to my husband,I have been remembering and then forgetting again throughout our entire marriage.But since I started therapy,I haven't been forgetting.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.