More threads by Ashley-Kate

Wel hello to all.. I have now been in treatment for three days.. and well i won't denie that it is very rough they try to make all the bad come out... but today something that i found interesting was a therapie thaat we had witch consisted of well we had to make a sculpter of what represent our problem and then once we represent it it is out of us and now has a form of it's own after we are going to put it away somewhere that we will never see it again.. there for it being no longer part of ourlife it was quite interesting... And very helpfull..today at lunch i had hard time because well it was just not my day i guess but after meels they want us to sayhow we feel so every girl in the room(5) takes a turn to express how they feel...it's really helpfull to know thqat your not the only one that feels a sertain way.
your trully ashley..

Wel hello to all.. I have now been in treatment for three days.. and well i won't denie that it is very rough they try to make all the bad come out... but today something that i found interesting was a therapie thaat we had witch consisted of well we had to make a sculpter of what represent our problem and then once we represent it it is out of us and now has a form of it's own after we are going to put it away somewhere that we will never see it again.. there for it being no longer part of ourlife it was quite interesting... And very helpfull..today at lunch i had hard time because well it was just not my day i guess but after meels they want us to sayhow we feel so every girl in the room(5) takes a turn to express how they feel...it's really helpfull to know thqat your not the only one that feels a sertain way.
your trully ashley..

Ashley, I truly wish the best for you. Try to remember that getting all that pain and bad stuff out is beneficial in the long run even though it is hard right now. And I agree that it is good not to feel so alone and to be with others who understand you. I hope that things work out well for you.

Ashley, I truly wish the best for you. Try to remember that getting all that pain and bad stuff out is beneficial in the long run even though it is hard right now. And I agree that it is good not to feel so alone and to be with others who understand you. I hope that things work out well for you.

ThatLady

It makes my heart smile to hear that you're receiving care, and that you're working so hard to get where you really want to be, Ashley-Kate. We'll all be rooting for you, and I do hope you'll keep us informed of your progress. Big hugs, little one. :eek:)

ThatLady

It makes my heart smile to hear that you're receiving care, and that you're working so hard to get where you really want to be, Ashley-Kate. We'll all be rooting for you, and I do hope you'll keep us informed of your progress. Big hugs, little one. :eek:)

Diana

Hey! You're a pretty brave girl. You might not know that, but it's true. Keep up the good work! I'm so happy for you.

Diana

Hey! You're a pretty brave girl. You might not know that, but it's true. Keep up the good work! I'm so happy for you.

Hello and thank you for all of your encouragment . I have just completed my first week of therapie and it was quite interesting i learned a lot but that does not take away the relapses that i have been having i am like a child i must never be alone quite pathetic..But i am going ot get better i know it .. I am going to talk to my dietitist on monday to tell her about the difficulties thatare arrising. I hope to be back home within 2 months but i am still not sure they want me to meat the psychoologist who is presently on vacation she is getting back the week after next week witch is at least going to make 2 weeks that i have been her and then 2 more weeks of seeing a psychologist minimum so i really don't know but then aain it will take the time that i need .. As long as when i get out i am out for good.
ashley

Hello and thank you for all of your encouragment . I have just completed my first week of therapie and it was quite interesting i learned a lot but that does not take away the relapses that i have been having i am like a child i must never be alone quite pathetic..But i am going ot get better i know it .. I am going to talk to my dietitist on monday to tell her about the difficulties thatare arrising. I hope to be back home within 2 months but i am still not sure they want me to meat the psychoologist who is presently on vacation she is getting back the week after next week witch is at least going to make 2 weeks that i have been her and then 2 more weeks of seeing a psychologist minimum so i really don't know but then aain it will take the time that i need .. As long as when i get out i am out for good.
ashley

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Remember: It's only a week. Change takes time. You're doing well and you will be successful, as long as you don't allow yourself to become discouraged.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Remember: It's only a week. Change takes time. You're doing well and you will be successful, as long as you don't allow yourself to become discouraged.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.