More threads by sun_after_the_rain

Curious-

What do we 'live for'?

What are the experiences we have, that re-new our faith in life, that make us feel blessed, inspired, lucky.

What are the deepest feelings we have? When we feel a very real part in the world?

Moments when we don't even need to try- because they just happen?

Things that we believe we 'love'?

Something that we might not even be able to find words for?

Look forward to hearing...thanks.

rosedragon

What do we 'live for'?
It is different to every people and sometimes people just talking about their life purpose while they done almost nothing towards it. Mine, I want to do something for the world, make a good change, and since I'm bad at socializations and perks I got, I decide to be a writer.

What are the experiences we have, that re-new our faith in life, that make us feel blessed, inspired, lucky.
What inspire me usually books (especially fictions, cuz they able to hypnotize, hahaa) and chat friends. I recognize what I could be a writer from a friend on the game world (after that we also met in real life).
What re-new my faith and blessing I got is when I fully broken because everyone turns their back from me but I'm saved by new believe screaming from my heart.
Lucky that when I start positive thinkings about writing and send my CV to a game magazine, I'm accepted, the boss offer other job at local IT news website, and they are easy jobs to done.

What are the deepest feelings we have? When we feel a very real part in the world?
Deepest feeling? I thought it always love. I feel I'm the very part of the world when I get my works appreciated or when I go to natural environments.

Moments when we don't even need to try- because they just happen?
Oh bad things just happen if we don't try anything. Good things come from positive mind that give us conscious/unconscious good acts.

Things that we believe we 'love'?
I love artworks, I love knowledges, and I love the world.

Something that we might not even be able to find words for?
I can't find short, correct, understandable words that describe the God in my perspective.

How about yours?

I suppose the things i live for are-

A really good friendship where not only do u like them u know they like u too. I used to have a friend like this but she is not with us anymore.

Getting a great compliment from someone that u didn't know they felt about you.

Boys. About how they can make u feel really special.

When someone laughs at your jokes and tells you you have a great sense of humour :)

When u laugh spontaeously when u are really enjoying yourself.

When you go to bed and it feels so nice to have such a cosy place to sleep, away from any dangers.

When u accomplish something u thought u would never be able to do.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Children. My wife.

Sharing my life and experiences and what I have learned with other people. Learning from them.

Helping others. Feeling like I am making a difference.

The forest. Running water. The sky - in the day and at night. Rain on the roof.

Music.

Learning something new.

lallieth

Giving birth to my children

Being a student & teacher in life

Sharing my life with someone that brings out the best in me,my husband

Feeling the coolness of the woods on a hot summer day

A smile from a stranger

Knowing that each morning is a new day,to try something new,to laugh and grow

braveheart

Expressing myself creatively.

Making a real connection with another human being.

The relief that comes after making it through a turbulent emotional episode, and the strength I gain from that. The total miracle of.. making it through.

Using my insight, skills and compassion to help others.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.