More threads by Ashley-Kate

hey!
well i thought that to help me feel better i would reinforce the positive things that are going on in my life and thati have sort of not really noticed! i have not SI in a month about a new record almost i am doing so great i am pretty contente about that cause wel i just didn't feel the need to i have started walkign a lot so that now when i feel stressed or any emotion i go out for a walk to get some air and to beet the urge up to a point that when i am stressed now i don't even think about SI and in the pastit was almost a reflexe! i don'T think it will be present much in my life anymore i may have set backs but i am sure this is the end of it i don't feel that it is a way i will use anymore to diminish my stress sure i still use other ways such as my e-d but at least 1 down 2 to go!
yours trully
ashley

SoSo

That is great news, you must be so proud and happy, congrats:funky: and hope things just keep getting better and better for you.
Feisty

ladylore

Account Closed
Great to hear Ashley! :clap: I am also glad you noticed that things are going well for you. That can be a feat in itself at times. Great work. :goodjob:

iam*who*iam

congrats. i remember when i couldn't even make it one week..now, i've gone 6 months (for the 2nd time in 11 yrs.) without.

i actually haven't had that many urges which is strange considering the huge changes that have occurred in my life.

but, congrats again..take care.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.