More threads by ladylore

ladylore

Account Closed
What are things you like to do when you are completely bored and are attempting to break out of it, or not?

Halo

Re: When your bored

I email or PM you :lol: :D (jk)

I normally don't try to break out of it (such as today). I watch tv and surf the net

ladylore

Account Closed

Ok fine - not really creative tonight. I'm bored people. Tell me what to do. :allecto::haddock:

Halo

Can you believe that I have been sitting here at my computer with the tv on in the background since about 2:00 p.m. My butt is starting to get flat :D

I can't give you ideas as I don't have any for myself.....how does one go about burning down the for...errr house :lol:

ladylore

Account Closed

Dr. B. isn't here. And he didn't say anything about not having a party. Why not.

And we can invite :turtle4::pigsfly::dog2::witch:
:bcake:

Halo, your butt must be flat by now. And sore.

And who ever wants to delete this thread is ok with me. Just having a bit of fun. :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

I try to think of creative ideas. Like, I buy plain jeans today, but I have been thinking of design to put on them, or buying pieces of lace to put some lace trim on them.

That is what I think of recently.

If I bored, I listen to music, surf the internet, play tetris, watch hockey, chat on MSN.

Halo

Flat-yes, sore-a bit but I did do my physio exercises so my legs feel great :lol:

Yeah...where is Jazzey? She said that we were going to have a slumber party (girls only) in honour of the crappy Valentines Day :yuk:

Oh Jazzey....where are you ? Obviously she has bailed :rolleyes:

Here's to you Ladylore :cosmo: ... a virgin one of course :D

Halo

Oh NicNak you have joined our party as well....here have a :cosmo:

They are all virgin drinks as I am on antibiotics and can't have alcohol so if I have to drink virgins, so does everyone else :bad: :D

Jazzey

Account Closed

I'm right here! :) You should know by now that I'm generally never too far! :lol:

And I'll take one of those :cosmo: :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

Oh NicNak you have joined our party as well....here have a :cosmo:

Thanks Halo. :hug:

They are all virgin drinks as I am on antibiotics and can't have alcohol so if I have to drink virgins, so does everyone else :bad: :D

I don't drink alcohol anyway, so virgil drinks are great for me. Or a smoothie :D

Halo

Ah Jazzey :yahoo: I am glad that you didn't forget.

Yes please do take one of these :cosmo:

Hey Ladylore, our party is starting to pick up here...should we break out the :band:

Or did you just want to have one guy :rockstar: (its funny...when I look at this smiley guy it reminds me of David :D )

Mari

MVP

I have a large basket of chocolates from by birthday which I have been greatly resisting the temptation to open but I could open it now if it would be good for the party. :heart: Mari

Halo

So we have a :band: a rockstar and a :juggle: What else do we need....anyone know any clowns? :D :lol:

Halo

I have a large basket of chocolates from by birthday which I have been greatly resisting the temptation to open but I could open it now if it would be good for the party. :heart: Mari

Well of course food is always needed at a party...and what better than chocolate...Mmmmm :)

Hello....Ladylore where are you?

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

I could go for some chocolate too :crazy:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.