More threads by mycat

mycat

I don't understand why some people believe what they read on google reguarding pills and what people say they take

ThatLady

Re: believe

I'm not sure I understand your comment, mycat. What kind of things are you talking about people reading on Google about pills, and what sorts of medications that people take cause you concern?

mycat

internet website that will say drink apple cider vinegar you will lose weight or something like that:cat:

Last edited:

ThatLady

Oh. Yeah, I get you. There are websites out there that will tell you almost anything. You've got to be discriminating in what you read and believe. Heck, we don't know anything about the people who put this information on the internet for others to read. They might be what they say they are, or they might not. Best thing is just to be prudent and ask around before taking something you read on the internet as absolute truth. :)

mycat

just because you read on google about people saying I take apple vinager for diabetes or weight loss one would think twice

ladylore

Account Closed
Thanks for the new resources Halo.

Mycat, first off welcome :) And in regards to your post, I trust my gut for the most part and I check out the information with people I trust - it they have used the info and may give it a go. I take what I need and leave the rest.

Ladylore

Last edited by a moderator:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.