More threads by Stompgal

Stompgal

His name was Russ and I only found out about his death when I went to my local gym today. On my way to the changing roon, I saw a table that had flowers, cards, letters and a guest book that were dedicated to his memory. Despite feeling downtrodden during my workout, I still felt that I did well. After my workout, I signed the guest book saying that Russ was an amazing personal trainer and he'll be greatly missed by the staff and members at the gym.

My own Personal Trainer Tamara must be devastated about the news because Russ was a good friend and fellow colleague of hers. I sent her a text message to give her my condolences, but I'll see if she'll reply.

Russ was a fit and strong Personal Trainer. I'm going to miss him. :(

Stompgal

Thank you for your condolences, David. I wasn't very close to Russ, but I did talk to him a few times before he passed away. I have to give Tamara a chance to come to terms with his loss before she replies to my texts.

Stompgal

I am sorry to hear about this as well. How old was this man?
I don't know exactly how old Russ was when he died, but I assume he was a bit older than Tamara is.

Last Sunday when I was at the gym, I saw Tamara and told her how I felt about her not replying to my text messages. She then apologised for not doing so and I gave her a hug, telling her that I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I also said sorry to her for the loss.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.