More threads by Fiver

Fiver

CD, I've got a ton of leftover candy for you.

The neighbours all meet at the end of the block. Most of them are all older than me, but they have accepted me as one of their own, and find me exciting as a lesbian because they can now claim to know one as a friend. Plus, we all drink. A lot.

I had a blast! I gotta say, working midnights means I don't have a lot of interaction with my neighbours, but every Halloween we get real and party. I came early because I had to use the bathroom (thank you, Uncle Molson.)

I have lots of leftover Twix bars and M&Ms. And I learned once again that good people surround me. My neighbours know what happened a year and a half ago, and I got lots of hugs and beers. I actually preferred the hugs and the kindness.

And I also got KitKat bars from someone who had them in her basket. I love KitKats.

Sometimes I forget that mingling with those around me is not dangerous, that there are good people in the world. I'm glad I went against my better judgment and joined the group at the end of the street. I came home feeling like they enjoyed my company. They made me feel like I counted as much as they do.

That says a lot.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I'm glad I went against my better judgment and joined the group at the end of the street.
Well, be careful. There are a lot of suburban gangs that are known to traffic glucose and sell it to kids.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Mom went to help hand out candies down stairs and brought me back some chocolate. I havn't got into it yet. I also have a Tim Hortons I put into the fridge to chill.

I think I might be up all night and day tomorrow. :woohoo:

Banned

Banned
Um, did you put a Tim Horton's coffee in the fridge to chill?? What is the point of that? :confused:

I've been eating chocolate all day. Blech. We have so much at work it's not even funny. My customers must think we are starving, because they bring us so much food. One of my customers owns an Italian bakery, and is always bringing us fresh pastries. Mmmm....

Today it was all about the chocolate though. Come to think of it, every day is about the chocolate. Oh well.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
No matter how you get your energy, you may not want to squander it. If you know some survival Spanish, I hear Cuba is in need of a revolution. Or you can just learn some Spanish during the flight before writing your liberating speech to the Cuban people.

why

We had MAYBE, a dozen kids this year. Last year we had way over fifty. Needless to say we stocked up for about the same number. My husband can eat junk till the cows come home, whereas I :hopeless::hopeless: And I have NO willpower against treats. I'm going to be huge....

unionmary

Well I only got 10 treaters and it was a nice evening too, I don't get it. Can't let the rest go to waste, now can I?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.