More threads by adaptive1

Hi , If any one is interested in free paper craft printables here are two fabulous sites . I've made some of the models and they really are good .

Paper Craft - Canon CREATIVE PARK this one has great stuff for families.
Rare Animals Of The World | YAMAHA MOTOR

Realistic Paper Crafts | YAMAHA MOTOR
this one is a knock out for moter bike fans !

Enjoy
white page

Daniel,
Thanks !:D
THat is just a fantastic site
Instructables - Make, How To, and DIY
just been browsing , useful things for my work .

Last edited:
I like to build dollhouses and dollhouse furniture. I built a tiny dollhouse for a dollhouse and painted it. It's tedious, but fun at the same time.

:)

ladylore

Account Closed
I like to build dollhouses and dollhouse furniture. I built a tiny dollhouse for a dollhouse and painted it. It's tedious, but fun at the same time.

:)

That's :cool2:.

Doing the type of work is relaxing for me. I like to colour. The more intricate the design the better. There are some interesting sites that you can download colouring pages for free. I like the mandalas and irish knots.

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Wow, such cool ideas and sites from everyone. More than I ever expected. I have found some things I am enjoying, playing the virtual keyboard on my computer or trying to learn I should say!! Once you find something you like it is a good feeling, you get lost in it, its helping and it becomes not about keeping busy but about enjoying yourself and getting out of your own head......thanks for all the inspiration everyone

Go try out golfing that will get you to focus on what you are supposed to do rather then what makes you spend thinking about things things leads you to ruminating and obsessing.What is something that you have never done that you want to try that will make just you talk non stop about. I took up golfing and for me that required me to focuse on ever swing, delayed realsed swing turning my torso rather then my hips, and keeping my elbo straight. its hard.

I do alot of horse back riding,golfing, and I go hunt for golf balls but I guess that doesn't require alot. good luck

why

I love, love, LOVE doing chain maille. Specifically jewelry, although, I made a purse as well. I'm also working on a shirt/camisole for myself.
Breeding bettas too. They are such pretty fish.

Yuray

I have some very interesting hobbies. First, I like to change mercury into gold. Second, I am fond of changing water into wine. Oh yes, I like to garden. (planting money trees)!

Murray

my husband likes to say that he collects hobbies as a hobby :)

For myself, I love to quilt, knit, read, watch movies, avoid housework, look through cookbooks (but not cook), and sometimes I also do some beading.

adaptive1

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I was thinking of posting this in the book review but I was not sure if that was allowed, but I was reading a book I really enjoyed and it kind of is relevant to this post topic. It is called Finding Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. The book talks about how we are kind of out of touch with our emotions and how when we take on activities that require skill and committment (like playing the piano, rock climbing, just examples) we become engaged in life. He says the content of your experiences determine the quality of life. Its like when you get invovled in something so deeply you lost track of time, thats what he says is flow.

I like this book, it really had some good ideas, I am not really doing it justice.

SilentNinja

i have a few but its just trying to keep them up, i love astronomy, photography, martial arts, playing guitar/drums, drawing, making graphics and websites, mountain biking, i should try get back into them as i once loved them all.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.