More threads by Peter

PrincessX

Account Closed
You revise the direction of the object by substituting the proximal part with the distal part ( turn the jar upside down for dummies), hold the cookies in your dominant hand and twist the jar with your non-dominant hand, simultaneously performing external rotation. Alternatively, you can ask another subject, with the necesary expertise to twist the object for you.
Is there such a thing as a stupid question?

While he was putting the feather in his hat, he was eating a bowl of macaroni, and he couldn't think of anything else to call it. Besides, it rhymes with "pony." I don't know what he would have called the feather if had been eating a headcheese hoagie.

If a breathalyzer analyzes breath, what does an analyzer do? 3:D

PrincessX

Account Closed
Most blind are able to detect shades and bright colours.

If work were such a splendid thing, why would not the rich keep it for themselves?

Peter

MVP
Because they would not get paid for it.

If the sun was 93 million miles away, why is it just outside the house?

PrincessX

Account Closed
Because it violated its boundaries.
Is time measured by change?

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:24 AM ----------

No, time is not measured by change. Change comes from within.

Is consciousness that annoying time between naps?

It sure is. And sometimes I'm not fully awake when my eyes are open.

If the Left Hand and Right Hand would talk to each other, what would the conversation be?

PrincessX

Account Closed
Why do I always have to follow you? Have you heard of co-dependency?
If people stop consuming entertainment, what would happen to all these celebrities?

Peter

MVP
:rofl: funny answer PrincessX.

They would become politicians.

What came firsts, the orange fruit or the color orange?

Mari

MVP
With a piccolo! Okay, I was too slow so now I have to try for the next question...

Do Canadians have accents? Yes but only accidentally.

I borrowed this double question from George Carlin.

"Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?"

PrincessX

Account Closed
With a piccolo! Okay, I was too slow so now I have to try for the next question...

"Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?"

No, they fear someone might get in there with their "Smart".

How old are you in your dreams?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.