More threads by Ashley-Kate

things are not so great i had a very breif meeting with my psychologist as she informed me that she may not be qualified to help me at the moment and therefore wants to step back.. do to other probleme i have at the moment.
yours trully ashley

foghlaim

Sorry to hear that Ashley, it's a pity because she seems to definately care a lot about you, but on the positive side, she knows her limitations too and will i'm sure help you to find some one more suitably qualified to help you.

let us know how you are getting on while all this is happening okay.
we are here for you.
((hugs))

ThatLady

To whom is your psychologist referring you for treatment, Ashley? Psychologists don't usually just bow out without arranging for a qualified professional to assist you.

momof5

yeah you are absolutly right i feel that no one sees how hard this is for me
I can see how hard this is for you.

Anytime someone is assualted as a child, and we are in situations like this, we fear that someone is going to say it is our fault some how.

It isn't your fault, and as others have stated, he picked you as his victim.

Just remember that you are a survivor. And we fight things that come our way like this.

I don't think you need to tell him to stay away to file a police report. Let them know that he is stalking you and you want a restraining order put against him.

I think this is one of the things that you can start with. Don't think about what others in your family woudl say about it, and just cause he was like a father figure, doesn't mean that you aren't able, or allowed to put a restraining order against him.

My heart goes out to you with all of this. Safety is first, get a restraining order, let them know he is stalking you. From what I have read in this thread, this appears to be what he is doing to you.

mom

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.