• Quote of the Day
    "I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time."
    Anna Freud, posted by Daniel

tiredoftrying

I have reached a point in my life where I don't know where to turn anymore. Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...

I don't know what everyone sees that makes life worthwhile. Why bother? What's the point? Does anyone out there know?

I don't think I have ever felt true joy in anything I have done, and don't really know why I even bother...

tiredoftrying

I have reached a point in my life where I don't know where to turn anymore. Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...

I don't know what everyone sees that makes life worthwhile. Why bother? What's the point? Does anyone out there know?

I don't think I have ever felt true joy in anything I have done, and don't really know why I even bother...

David Baxter

Administrator
Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...
Can you tell us a bit more about what you've tried that didn't work?

I have found many things that make life worthwhile for me. There's no guarantee those things would work for you of course -- we all have to find out own "reasons for living"...

That of course is a symptom of depression (or dysthymia).

David Baxter

Administrator
Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...
Can you tell us a bit more about what you've tried that didn't work?

I have found many things that make life worthwhile for me. There's no guarantee those things would work for you of course -- we all have to find out own "reasons for living"...

That of course is a symptom of depression (or dysthymia).

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
When was the last time you went to therapy?

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
When was the last time you went to therapy?

waving_hands

hey there! listen , the only thing i could say to you is be patient.i don't know what u have been through, or how bad life has been treating you, but don't do anything i wouldn't do, don't give up.my belief is that nobody is on this earth in vain.so u haven't found ur place yet, keep searching.life can slap u with some pretty nice miracles sometimes, when u least expect.so hang on and think positive

waving_hands

hey there! listen , the only thing i could say to you is be patient.i don't know what u have been through, or how bad life has been treating you, but don't do anything i wouldn't do, don't give up.my belief is that nobody is on this earth in vain.so u haven't found ur place yet, keep searching.life can slap u with some pretty nice miracles sometimes, when u least expect.so hang on and think positive

Top Bottom