More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

pudding-028-640x418-600x392.jpg

My dough costs about $0.60 to make, plus the price of toppings...The dough makes 2 medium pizzas!

As far as flavor is concerned, my pizza ranks right up there with the specialty pizza places. In fact, a guest once called my pizza a revelation.

Because it stores so well, you can easily make it in advance and make a pizza in the same amount of time as delivery would take.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
The closest pizza place to me has a new cook. And the pizza toppings are better than before, especially the fresh garlic and julienned spinach.

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Serve with coffee and orange juice for a free heartburn test :coffee:

t-Enchilada-Overnight-Bake-FamilyFreshMeals.com-FB.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.52.04 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables are bursting with the sweet flavors that happen when you roast vegetables. The rainbow of vegetables are seasoned with oregano, thyme and a squeeze of lemon juice. These are the perfect vegan side dish to pair with grilled meats, add to a rice bowl or a healthy side dish.

Mediterranean-Roasted-Vegetables-Image-6-735x1048.jpg.webp

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I love Indian food, if it's not hot spiced. At one time, I had a girlfriend who also loved Indian and we used to go to the Sunday buffet quite frequently. When that relationship ended, I had trouble finding another dining companion for Indian food — none of my sons will try it. :(

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
A few of the one dish recipes at Heart.org:

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.