More threads by kimbercare

kimbercare

Hi there, my name is Kim(bercare)...I am from Ontario, married with 2 grown daughters, 6.5 grandkids and I do homedaycare. So no way can I get bored.
I found this site when I was trying to post links on my daycareparents' message board. Very interesting I must say. I think we all need a place to come and get advice, bounce ideas and to find out that we're not alone in this world or alone with our problems. I think I'll go snoop if that's ok, so I'll post as often as the kids(daycare)sleep ok? Thanks for letting me in your world and I look forward to having another place on this computer that I can relate to, kwim? Hugs

kimbercare

LOL, there sure are a lot of Kims on the boards aren't there? Hugs and thanks everyone for the many-quick welcomes. I've been reading various threads. Very informative to say the least. I am sooo impressed with the content here. The resources are extraordinary. I've visited forums before, but you have covered all topics relating to our health. Great job...this forum must keep everyone here very busy. I've written down books to get already. Thanks again.

kimbercare

Here's something you could use for a siggy or avatar...ladybug. My website has lots of ladybugs...
clear.gif

kimbercare

They must bring luck...I'm lucky in love, now where's that lottery bug eh?..you know, the one that makes you win that,lol

Heather

Welcome Kim,

I am a day care teacher too, but I do it in a child care centre (or nursery).

It is great to have you on the site, I hope that you feel at home here.

Heather...

kimbercare

I couldn't imagine doing anything else but daycare...well of course there have been a few days that I was trying really hard to:D

momof5

Ladybugs are also a sign of good luck if they land on you :)
What about if your house gets loaded with them?

I always loved lady bugs, they remind me of my grandmom who always put them on her plants. She had THE most beautiful flowers you would ever wish to see. If only I could keep one plant alive LOL

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.