More threads by matthewtraver

There is a book I'm looking for. I've seen it on Amazon.com a couple years ago, but I lost the name of the title. It's a very specific book, a topic I haven't been able to find much on. It's the authors examination of psychotic experiences that young children often claim to have, i.e. when a child might claim they saw a ghost in their bedroom or have an invisible friend etc. etc. - the author tries to shed light on the fact that children may have actually experienced these sorts of things and it isn't anything to do with a child's 'active imagination'... that they could be highly receptive to their surroundings etc.

Does anybody have an idea as to what book I might be talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Similar threads

Why Aren't There More Resources for Adult Self-Injurers? By Ren?e Fabian, The Fix March 21, 2017 So why aren't more resources dedicated to adult self-injurers outside of individual therapy? The first challenge may be at the research stage. Though new research is now published weekly on self-injury, information largely focuses on adolescents age 22 and under. "[Self-injury is] just so much more prevalent in young people. You couple that with ease of setting, and you can find groups of...
Replies
Views
Okay I'll talk to her about that If I have the time. I have another appointment set up for next week.
Replies
Views
Miette, I am glad that you liked the site and I am sure that there is probably one out there for Canadian campuses as well and if I happen to stumble across it, I will definitely post it.
Replies
Views
(2022) My favorite excerpts from this small memoir:
Replies
Views
To be released in December: https://www.newharbinger.com/9781648481390/the-intrusive-thoughts-toolkit/ Quiet your noisy mind—and find peace of mind—with fast-acting, on-the-spot relief for persistent, painful, and intrusive thoughts. Do you have unwanted, repetitive, negative, or intrusive thoughts that are getting in the way of your life, keeping you up at night, or making you downright miserable? If so, you need quick tools you can use right now—whenever and wherever you are—to soothe...
Replies
Views