More threads by sunset

sunset

My cousin Bob passed away on monday and the wake and funeral are this friday and saturday.. He died of pnuemonia but also had other issues and I am thankful he is not suffering anymore. He had a very difficult life to say the least.
Its my mothers birthday on Friday, so we now have to change plans. Of course this cant be helped but I feel bad that my mother has to spend her 78th birthday attending a wake for her nephew. We will have a BBQ next week to celebrate her birthday... and cake of course. We are all eating at my sisters house for Mothers day so that will be nice for her.

I hate when people die. :(

ThatLady

My heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your cousin, sunset. It's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one. I, too, am glad Bob's suffering is past. :hug:

sunset

Thanks all of you. It was a stressful weekend no doubt, but I am also counting my blessings. My mom turned 78 and is in pretty good health. We had a birthday cake for her saturday afternoon, and ate at my sisters on sunday for mothers day.
How is everyone doing here?

Halo

Sorry Sunset to hear about your loss :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am happy though to hear that your mom turned 78 and is in pretty good health. That truly is a blessing :)

How is everyone doing here?

Surviving :(

sunset

Hi Nancy... I can relate to "surviving". We do the best we can... and then I reach for some chocolate. :)

Halo

I am just returning from holidays and trying to get back in the swing of work, sleep etc. I am also having some post-holiday letdowns (which I kind of expected) and am just "surviving" :eek: :(

Chocolate.....I have definitely had my fill of that being that on my holiday I went to an M & M Store which was 4 floors of everything M & M you can ever imagine....talk about chocolate high :yahoo:

sunset

I dont trust myself in any store that had 4 floors of chocolate!! Yikes!!

You will get past the blahness... I also think its a normal reaction after doing something fun.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.