More threads by Laurie1407

Hi
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I suffer with agoraphobia,panic attacks,anxiety disorder,depression and posttramtic stress disorder.
I have been search so long to find local support I am so glad to finally find you all.looking forward to meeting you.
Take care for now
Laurie1407

ladylore

Account Closed
:hello: Laurie

:welcome2:

welcome laurie, make yourself at home here :)

I feel a home already everyone soooooooooo nice and understanding I feel like I just struck gold finding this site.

Similar threads

I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter gayld. I'm glad you are able to talk with his son and your other daughters (as well as with us, here). You've got a lot going on right now with grieving the loss of your daughter and experiencing your partner in a way you never have before. My thoughts are with you :support:
Replies
Views
Thank you for the welcome, David and HeartArt. :o) I've really been enjoying reading your posts. It's so informative here, and a great opportunity for people. If they can't afford therapy, at least they can get feedback in a positive setting here.
Replies
Views
I think I am referring to my family. I don't understand them. I can't do anything right. I could become someone famous and it would never be enough. I could be a super hero or a model and I would still be a "nothing" to them. I am also referring to the fact that I have overcome many obstacles. I have fought over time to be healthy, worked very hard in fact. But right now with my illness (s), seems like I try hard and can succeed to a certain degree then something hits me hard and I fall...
Replies
Views
Hi Sammy, I think if not for my faith, I would not have gotten through any of the things I was through in my life, and still going through. Sometimes my pain is sooo bad that I just wish it were over. But I have children, and hopefully one day grandchildren! So I plan on being here to see them, and I have to take it one second at a time some days. And you are right, moving forward involves forgivness. And just because we forgive doesn't mean that we have to like that person or become...
Replies
Views
https://healthlaw.org/doulamedicaidproject/ The National Health Law Program’s Doula Medicaid Project seeks to improve health outcomes for Medicaid enrollees by ensuring that all pregnant and postpartum people enrolled in Medicaid who want access to a doula will have one.
Replies
Views