More threads by Kanadiana

Kanadiana

More good news? (it never rains but it pours sometimes ;) )

I closed on a rental today for April 1st ... a 1 BR that works for me on many, many important NEEDED levels ... and I like the layout ;)

I tell ya, positive forces are at work for a change in my life and am being blessed with things I need working ... I SO need this all ...

I wish this positive force on all of you as I know many of you are struggling and need things in place ... I send you all some positive energy flow to add to your "needs fulfillments"!

A person can only take so much for so long and needs refuelling at the very least, to carry on when its tough.

Kanadiana

Thanks folks. It sure feels good to relax a lot more now. My mind is already moving on to other things to think about and plan for. I feel like I'm noving forward again. Good stuff.

Am enjoying looking at a rough sketch of the layout of the apartment and trying to decide how to organize it. For my interests I need bigger space, so it will be interesting how I set up my "corners" and little work areas so's i have my stuff accessible all times (like computer and projects/paper stuff and books, and also an artsy fartsy corner. I think it's time to start watching that program on TV about organizing small spaces while I still get that channel in this motel LOL I've had access to HISTORY and HGTV channels for more than a year now and am REALLY gonna miss them! Can't afford 'em.

A friend sent me a link about funny cat photos and the pics really push my GOTTA HAVE A KITTY-CAT buttons ... aaaaaaaaaaaargh! :D Here, have a look yerself's ....

Stuff On My Cat

Scarey that the landlord is okay with a cat there ... hmmmm ... thats gotta fit my budget and the cat's LIFE-TIME commitment ... I'm not one who can easily abandon a critter midstream to others. I get attached, and feel responsible.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.