More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
I bought an electric blanket today. AND I had to wear a turtle neck (haha...a turtle wore a turtle neck. :rofl: How silly is that?)...silly but true!

Banned

Banned
Toque. Check.
Mitts. Check.
Scarf. Check.
Boots. Check.
Snowsuit. Check.
Airplane ticket to the Carribean. Check. (leaving the toque, mitts, scarf, boots, and snowsuit behind)

Retired

Airplane ticket to the Carribean. Check. (leaving the toque, mitts, scarf, boots, and snowsuit behind)

A wise plan: some humans are not designed for winter weather...except those hearty souls, those furry, hairy members of our species.

We wimps escape!!

:plane:

Banned

Banned
I'm finding the older I get, the wimpier I get. I vowed I'd never get a snowblower for our three inches of snow we get per year but this year I'm buying a snowblower. Not sure why since I plan on spending all my days off in the Carribean or southern United States.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Oh and I scoped it out - they DO have Starbucks in the Carribean!

Yuray

clear.gif
Ready for winter..............:coffee:
imagesqtbnANd9GcRdIkRiDrtRFrBiHz6j90Q0jr-1.jpg

Banned

Banned
What a beautiful specimen, Yuray :D.

Too bad it will die a slow and wet death as summer comes back. But one day turtles will take over the world and there will be no winter.

(I have no idea where my obsession with turtles comes from, but it seems to be growing!).

---------- Post added September 15th, 2011 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was September 14th, 2011 at 11:14 PM ----------

I think my Carribean strategy may have gone to poop. I picked up a gazillion shifts because I need money more than I need sun. But it's still early....there's always November, and depending when I get my surgery date, Bonaire in January. If I pick up lots of shifts now then I have leverage when I need to give shifts away, so not a bad plan to work off of.

Banned

Banned
Um, it's not quite the same, Daniel. I can't even say it's close. S-U-N is what I'm seeking. Not s-n-o-w. Can you work with me?

I think I have two days in a row off in October. I might be able to swing a third. Bahamas is on the menu.

Saw the surgeon yesterday. Surgery is now mid-Jan with six to eight weeks off work. First seven days at home, last 42 days in the SUN!!!! YAY!!!!!

Andy

MVP
Ugh tell me about it. We already had snow West but we are suppose to have nice temps again next week so hopefully that sticks around!!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.