More threads by braveheart

braveheart

Thanks. I was concerned too. Too many triggers for me to handle alone, really.

I've eaten better today.

Zopiclone is a non benzo hypnotic sleep med. I take a low dose [what one GP I saw called 'the granny dose!'] in addition to mirtazapine. [sedative anti-depressant] from time to time when things are especially rough and I feel really vulnerable and raw.

dark

Thanks. I was concerned too. Too many triggers for me to handle alone, really. I've eaten better today.
Zopiclone is a non benzo hypnotic sleep med. I take a low dose [what one GP I saw called 'the granny dose!'] in addition to mirtazapine. [sedative anti-depressant] from time to time when things are especially rough and I feel really vulnerable and raw.

I can certainly understand triggers. I wouldn't think benzo type be too good, but Zopiclone in conjunction with mirtazapine sounds reasonable for your sensitive application.

Mmm... "vulnerable and raw" - I feel that way each and everyday.

Note and reference material to self:

Zopiclone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mirtazapine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Benzodiazepine -
"They began to be widely prescribed for stress-related ailments in the 1960s and 1970s. Often used by people doing LSD if they have to go to sleep fast during a bad trip."

dark

Thanks. :)

I've been doing better last night and today. It makes such a difference to be back at work.

Good work 'braveheart', I was concerned. Normally I don't mind work, it has a way of taking my mind off personal problems and feel like a productive member of society.

Keep us informed please of your continued status.

-Douglas

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.