More threads by stargazer

ddHopes

:D

I'm so happy you got your meds and the shelter. It's a start hon.

My hands are together for you daily.

I think I might have an iron def. and that is contributing to my lathargy.

Ttys, (((hugs))),

dd, 3

ThatLady

Have that suspected iron deficiency checked out, ddHopes. There are a number of kinds of anemia, all of which will cause lethargy. There's also the possibility of a deficiency (or the body's misuse) of vitamin B12, amongst other possible causes. A thorough blood test that includes these things will help to pinpoint what physical problems might be causing your tiredness and lack of initiative.

ddHopes

Thank you both. I did some research on it today. I was anemic as a child and had to take b12 shots alot, feel this had something to do with my mental developement too.

I'm soooooo tired, and sleep constantly, I have an appt with a neuro the 25 th for a full work up and MRI and cat.

My husband is heading to the store to pick up some b12 supp. and tuna, and spinach, :eww:

This is probably why I feel so low on my scale too, cuz I have no crying or ideations going on, just wanna sleep. I slept 12 hours last night and been up 2 hours and am going back to bed, ............hopefully tty when I awake, if I ever do. :)

dd. ?????

ThatLady

Trying a B-12 supplement isn't a bad idea, but it would be a lot better to get the situation evaluated by a doctor so that you're able to properly target the correct way to return your system to normal. I'm sure the neurologist, or a nutritionist, will be able to help you with that, or to direct you to someone who can. Like I said, there can be a number of causes for the symptoms you mention, and some can co-exist.

ddHopes

I am wondering that too, I had gallbladder surgery in Feb,and my absorption may be awhack.

I will take your advice hon, thank you for caring.

off to bed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ( we need a sleepy smiley;))

Halo

There are more smileys and especially a sleepy smile if you hit the [more] button which is right beside the other smileys that you see at the top of your reply. If you hit the [more] button than I am sure you will find a sleepy smiley along with a lot of others to use.

:)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.