More threads by momof5

momof5

When you post your replies, and you wish for a notification, it isn't an automatic right now. You have to click where it says additional options, and then check where it says to notify me of replies. Otherwise you aren't going to recieve any replies to your posts if you wish for them.

David, maybe there is a way to make this something that is default?

momof5

David Baxter said:
Yes. You can set that option in your member profile.

Ok, I'lm going to do that in here, and then in my forum.

Any clues as to why my spell checker isn't showing up on mine?
HEH, love this feature ;>)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I haven't yet had tiome to explore ALL the features of this software :D

But I notice it doesn't seem to have an English dictionary installed - I'll look into that.

momof5

David Baxter said:
I haven't yet had tiome to explore ALL the features of this software :D

But I notice it doesn't seem to have an English dictionary installed - I'll look into that.

I'll bet you have explored beyond that which I have so far lol.

When you going to post my photo? lol. Don't forget to leave in the pink, You know pink rules, :lol:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It turns out the PHP spelling/dictionary module isn't installed on all servers and it looks like this is one of the ones that doesn't have it so I've disabled the spell checker :icon_study: :dontknow: :help:

momof5

David Baxter said:
It turns out the PHP spelling/dictionary module isn't installed on all servers and it looks like this is one of the ones that doesn't have it so I've disabled the spell checker? ?:icon_study: :dontknow:? :help:

UH-OH bd thng four mi!

Eunoia

can you adjust how fast that thing moves across the screen???? my head's spinning after looking at all of those things!?
:help:

Good point....it doesn't seem to work as well with long sentances. When I read the long sentances I get dizzy and feel a bit sick to my stomach. It seems to work better with 1 - 5 words or like you did, Eunoia - 1 emoticon.

:icon_flower:

Maybe.? Funny though...I thought I needed MORE? :coffee2:

i used to think these things were kind of obnoxious...but, not only are they fun - but their addicting!!? :evil:? What's teletype?

I am wondering
Me wonders
We wonderers
I wonder what subscript does.

What "sup"?

Shadow!!!!

:icon_sunny: hee hee -good times!

Hey ---- I can insert pictures now too!!!

clear.gif

but, i don't know how. :dontknow:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
You can use the

Code:
 [img]https://forum.psychlinks.ca/clear.gif[/img]

tags around a URL to a graphic on the net somewhere, either on your own website, or one of the Yahoo/Geocities ones, or ImageShack, or the like.

There is an attachment feature for this software but at present it gives errors - haven't had time yet to figure out why. If I can get that working (it may be a server level issue like the spell checker), then you can upload images to the forum. For now, see instructions above.

Eunoia

lol. less? :coffee2: David?? - you can never have enough coffee!!!!? :-D funny how the? :happy1: reads 'happy' as an explanation, but hey it's all about having fun, right? good thing that it has the bullet and table tags now, b/f it was so bothersome to do those!!!

btw, why is this in the introductions forum?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I blame momof5...

I may disable some of the bells and whistles like that moving text. It's funs as a novelty but it occurs to me that it might be hard on people with visual issues, seizure disorders, or even vulnerability to certain conditions like visual hallucinations.

Or maybe I'm worrying too much...

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.