• Quote of the Day
    "I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time."
    Anna Freud, posted by Daniel

magellan_cj

Hello, I just joined the Psychlinks Online community. My name is Catherine and I am from the Eastern side of the USA. I am currently a student in my last year of High School and next year will be in college. Hopefully at some point I will have the chance to meet and talk to everyone. Hope everyone has a great day!

-Catherine

momof5

Hi Catherine

Welcome aboard. I also am from the east coast.

What is your major in college, or haven't you decided yet?

I tell mine that if they wish to go to college they should go to a county college and get their two years of basics in, this way they have time to make up their minds if they have a couple of things that they wish to do.

magellan_cj

Hey, momof5 it is nice to meet you. I have decided to major in Psychology, and probably go on to persue my Doctoral degree. The college I attend has not been chosen yet, first I need to see the financial aid packeges they offer me. We'll see :)
Thanks for the reply
-Magellan

momof5

magellan_cj said:
Hey, momof5 it is nice to meet you. I have decided to major in Psychology, and probably go on to persue my Doctoral degree. The college I attend has not been chosen yet, first I need to see the financial aid packeges they offer me. We'll see :)
Thanks for the reply
-Magellan

Good luck, nice choice of a field to go into, I'm sure that David will agree ;>) lol.

momof5

At least some of us have a profession.

Though being a stay at home mom was and is one of the best professions, the beneifts of being with the children are good, but there aren't any finaical benefits. heavy sigh, :angel7:

Rosa

Just wanted to say welcome and that I'm glad your here.
Take care
Rosa

Latest posts

Top Bottom