More threads by magellan_cj

Hello, I just joined the Psychlinks Online community. My name is Catherine and I am from the Eastern side of the USA. I am currently a student in my last year of High School and next year will be in college. Hopefully at some point I will have the chance to meet and talk to everyone. Hope everyone has a great day!

-Catherine

momof5

Hi Catherine

Welcome aboard. I also am from the east coast.

What is your major in college, or haven't you decided yet?

I tell mine that if they wish to go to college they should go to a county college and get their two years of basics in, this way they have time to make up their minds if they have a couple of things that they wish to do.

Hey, momof5 it is nice to meet you. I have decided to major in Psychology, and probably go on to persue my Doctoral degree. The college I attend has not been chosen yet, first I need to see the financial aid packeges they offer me. We'll see :)
Thanks for the reply
-Magellan

momof5

magellan_cj said:
Hey, momof5 it is nice to meet you. I have decided to major in Psychology, and probably go on to persue my Doctoral degree. The college I attend has not been chosen yet, first I need to see the financial aid packeges they offer me. We'll see :)
Thanks for the reply
-Magellan

Good luck, nice choice of a field to go into, I'm sure that David will agree ;>) lol.

momof5

At least some of us have a profession.

Though being a stay at home mom was and is one of the best professions, the beneifts of being with the children are good, but there aren't any finaical benefits. heavy sigh, :angel7:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.