More threads by GDPR

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Oh gosh LIT, I'm not sure they did a good job waxing you - it shouldn't hurt more than a brief time when it happens, nor leave more than just a pinkness of the skin for an hour or so.... ?? But no sores or skin being raw or torn etc......

(Okay, well, some areas getting waxed where the hair is stronger larger follicles, like underarms and ahem another place, yeah those may hurt horribly a bit longer than brows or legs etc.) But yeah, I wonder if in different places different skin prepping is done... not sure. Here we often get powder rubbed on so that the wax doesn't grab the skin too much.

Argh, hope it feels better soon!!

Something I've seen recently is hair that is like normal 'longer female hair' on one side of the parting, but on the smaller side the hair is shaved/ buzzcut. Skrillex-like. I think you can get designs shaved in to the buzzcut part. When you don't want to show it you can move the part a bit and make hair fall over the buzzcut. Hmm I think I'm explaining this terribly, and should get off my butt and use my laptop and find a photo, haha.

Temporary tattoos and henna tattoos are fun too.... body decoration is interesting. Hmm, I guess if you just keep thinking, I guess you might get more clear on what the itch is you're feeling and how you'd like to scratch it....

GDPR

GDPR
I am not sure whether they didn't do it right or if it is just me and my overly sensitive skin.Either way I will not be getting that done again.

The swelling is down now,by using ice packs, and it's not as red but I do have a spot right above my eyelid that is torn and 2 spots beside the other eye that are raw and torn,and a few other spots here and there.But it is looking much better than it did.

Those hairstyles you're talking about,I have seen them.Although I like them on other people they are definitely not my cup of tea.

That 'itch',I think,is I am feeling like I want to do more things,things I haven't done before.My anxiety used to be so bad that it was almost crippling.It,along with fear,really held me back in life.Now that I have been doing so many more things than ever,I want to do more.

It used to be challenging trying to do the every day things,like grocery shopping,going to the eye doctor,etc.,and now that they no longer are,I want to do all the things I have always wished I could before.I feel like I have missed out on so much,and I have,when your goal is to just get through each day it doesn't leave much room for anything else.

I'm not really sure what I would like to do.I don't think it's going to be a tattoo though.If I thought I could get one without having a bad reaction,I would do it,just because I could.Even getting my eyebrows done,I never would have been able to do that before,I am not happy with the results,but I did actually do it.

Maybe I need to make a list of things I would like to do and pick something.Although I am happy to be able to do every day things now,I want more than that.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I'm so happy that you're experiencing life now as feeling interested in all sorts of things and wanting to try them. :) :) It must be a really interesting time! It's great. ^_^

GDPR

GDPR
Happy to say my eyes looked even better when I woke up this morning.The little tears are still there but not all red and inflamed anymore.

I think I will just let my eyebrows grow however they want from now on.I am kind of missing the Brooke Shields look I had going on before(the very young Brooke Shields,remember those thick,bushy eyebrows?)

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I must say I've seen a return of some very 80s looking eyebrows lately! Yep, we can get hung up on fashions and trends that come along and suddenly women might think they HAVE to follow whatever's currently happening, in order to be 'beautiful'. Boo to that and yay to a more personal decision if one prefers. :)

(But yay also for grungy 90s fashions that seem to be back, which make me feel nostalgic and which I am going to enjoy wearing again. :D Rats, I should have kept more of my old stuff. I'd have so much genuine 'vintage' and I'd be even cooler than all the hipsters. Or something. :D hahahaha

Also, crying at being old enough for my belongings to be 'vintage' :panic: )

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.