More threads by bookstar

bookstar

Hi,

It is known that the most successful people who have ever lived has used visualization and the Law Of Attraction to attain their success and it works!!! So I want to follow in their footsteps and visualize my own success with images and affirmations.

I have 3 major things I want to visualize into reality, but I am really having issues with visualizing them for some reason. I just don't know what to image in my mind. I don't know what pictures to draw in my mind that will create a positive emotional response.When I visualize, I see everything vaguely and I don't seem to understand how to visualize the end result, or even the process of attaining it.

Here are the 3 major things I want to visualize:
1. Success In My Network Marketing Business
2. Success At Finding Temperary Job When I Make The Move To California
3. Success At Attracting A Gorgeous Woman Once I Am Moved To California

How do I visualize success in my network business? What thoughts and what pictures do I need to image in my head that will create a positive emotional response to the vision?

What images should I be visualizing regarding finding a temperary job in California?

Visualizing a beautiful woman is easier then visualizing success in a business, but still its vague. What images should I be using in order to attract her? Do I need to image myself with her?

Anyway, I guess my biggest obstical is visualizing my network business succeeding (or me succeeding in the business). I just need some assistance on what kinds of images I need to see in succeeding in business. What pictures are most affective?

Thanks!!!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.