More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Negative comment about a mom-and-pop guitar shop:

A customer came in with his guitar. When he asked if he could leave it for restringing the owner said "No, we are too busy, I would be happy to sell you some strings and you can do it yourself." The customer looked at me rolled his eyes up to the ceiling and walked out....probably never to returen.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I feng shuie (Chinese for add spices and sesame seeds to taste and stir until it looks like either something you want to eat or something you need to throw away) the multi-fort congestion every now and then. At the moment Mindy has 6 forts of varying sizes and levels of luxury, plus one rectangular piece of cardboard, part of a box but with no sides.

The rules are very clear here. This is Mindy's house and I am the butler.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Another reviewer who should have gone to Taco Bell instead:

"The crab was soggy and bland and the music you have to to endure is the worst. It's too loud and I feel like I'm trapped in a broken elevator with 80s light pop music blaring in my ear."

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"If I wanted to have someone talk to me like I'm a half-brained toddler who licks the windows, I'll visit my mother-in-law, I don't need it from my cat's doctor... thanks!"

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Review for a Costco during Memorial Day weekend:

"I think they need a bigger store, this place was PACKED. The shelves were stack nicely. The staff were pleasent and friendly, MORE THEN I CAN SAY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS. BLOCKING ISLES, RACING TO BEAT YOU DOWN AN ISLE. GEE PEOPLE. 1 LADY WAS IN AN ELECTRIC CART WITH HER DOG IN HER ARMS, COULDNT DRIVE THE CART STRAIGHT AND THE DOG JUST KEPT BARKING. WHY DO I NEED THAT?"

Same Costco two years ago:

"Parking lot is terrible, tons of people in the store, lines are super long. Need xanax just to go here!"

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
From a review for dog food:

"Blind dog pushed it OUT of the the house!...My dog hates it so much she pushed it across the room, through the doorway, out of the house onto the back porch- despite the fact that she’s BLIND and has never even SEEN the doorway! LAUGHABLE, but sad!"

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Reviews for my local Taco Bells:

"What happened to the cheap stoner food."

"You have discontinued offering tostadas. My love fades over this."

"Great food but I don't like going there much anymore because they always ask for money to help them go to college. Really I didn't give my kid's money and they're doing good."

"I can't explain why I eat Taco Bell. I just do."

"The staff looks like their always high."

"The employees look like they are part of a work release program."

"WHERE'S THE BEEF????"

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

Horrible. The boat broke down where we sat 3 times. The air conditioning wasn't working on a 108 degree day. They overcharged for water. No narration but they had cds to sell with the narration at the end of the cruise. They said their system wasn't working. No lights in the bathroom. They should have given a refund. People were singing the Gillians Island theme song thinking we would be stranded. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.