I'm not sure why but there is a problem with Blogger / Blogspot blogs.
What you need to do is go to to Feedburner and set up an account with your Blogger feed. What Feedburner does is convert it to an real RSS compatible feed. They'll give you a URL. Enter that URL into your User CP options.
I did delete it. I put it on there and it just showed my "Tulips" post as being the last one and I've updated my blog twice since then. I waited about an hour and ten or twenty minutes or so and deleted it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I guess I'll go back to trying Wordpress. :hide:
I actually figured that out using feedburner... when I signed up for feedburner and typed in the url for my blog, it detected two feeds... one of them was the atom feed that we couldn't get to work before, and the url I used was the other feed it detected.