More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
“I feel so bad for the millennials. God, they just had their universe handed to them in hashtags.”

— Ottessa Moshfegh

GaryQ

MVP
- millennial’sprayer:

“Deer Gawd, I’m textun U cuz I think my IPhone is posest and would like U 2 sen me a new 1 4 Xmas, Amen”

- God’s response:

”Sorry son, you texted the wrong guy. Try Santa but I doubt you’ll have much luck with him. He knows if you been bad or good... and so do I! Love God”

~GaryQ

GaryQ

MVP
Ah good old GITHUB current home of the modern tech version of slave labor sweat shops now property of Microsoft now they not only have access to your public repositories but to your private ones too.

"Work on our Open Source Software for free. Ability to take abuse and insults in exchange for your hard work and we get to keep all the money from your work should we sell to big tech for billions!"

Sounds silly right? Nope! Open Source Project MySQL as an example was sold to Sun Microsystems years ago for 1 Billion US then Sun was acquired by Oracle for 7.4 Billion and included MySQL

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.

~ Amy Sedaris

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
From a review for a food delivery company:

"They included a long, black hair at no additional charge!"

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.