More threads by SilentNinja

SilentNinja

Sorry im posting lots the now, i always hate starting threads, then i read them back and think to myself " you stupid idiot"

Also sorry if this is in the wrong section i think maybe i post to much in the private section and i feel im being a pain.

This week ive been extremley Paranoid.. i dont know how to deal with it right now, The thing is i dont know if im being paranoid or if its true, i really really strongly believe everything is true and its making me very upset, i keep thinking everyone is making little plans against me, either to hurt me or make a fool of me, esp my one best friend online, Im obessing over it now, and as i said in another post people keep staring at me and thinking things about me, i try, i really do try and block it out and ignore it all but i cant! Esp when i everyone is going against me, I dont know what to do, its stressing me out so much right now and i feel very bad for posting... i feel like hitting something very hard, I cant even cry right now. Im trying to watch TV but i just pace up and down and jump back on the PC, aarrrgh :(

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
SN, my apologies but you'll have to remind me: I believe you have recently resumed therapy but I can't remember if you are on any medications currently. It might be time to review this.

In any case, I would recommend that you contact your therapist to let them know about this and try to get in to see him/her sooner rather than later.

SilentNinja

Not yet 18th May i have a hour assesment with a new psychaitrist , last time i saw a psychologist ( exuse my bad spelling ) that was April last year. Im not on any medication at all, a friend said i should take 5-HTP as you can buy them from the shop, but i am terrified of any kind of meds, plus id rather know it was 100% safe.
I dont think i can see them sooner as i was on a waiting list and 18th May is my first appointment, its just some days like today i get so wound up and paranoid and i dont know how to cope, then maybe a few days later im happy and feel i have no problems, or its just i dont care, i dont know. I go through phases being bad then good again, it was in March i was really depressed and paranoid then i was ok for a week then its back now again.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Oh, that's unfortunate, although we're almost at the end of April so it's not much longer to wait now.

I agree that it's better not to self-medicate. While there are some people who find 5HTP helpful for depression, or as an adjunct to medication, it's best to talk to your doctor first before starting anything like that. Also, I don't think that's likely to help your paranoid thinking.

SilentNinja

21 days 17 hours untill my appointment.. i wont do the mins and seconds!:panic:

Thanks, yeah... I wouldnt self medicate anyway, i just wish it would all go away, id do anything, im really on edge tonight, cant settle at all, its horrible.

Hey i too have some thougths that people sometimes are out to hurt me or are talking about me I try to tell my mind its not true it is just my mind screwing up again. Can you keep yourself busy with watching a movie or listening to music. I think it is great you will be seeing your doctor soon because he is the one that will give you the right medication to take these thoughts away and to make you feel more comfortable with living. take care

SilentNinja

the person i thought was agaisnt me and i was convinced they hated me, well i asked them today and it turns out they was just busy, but why can i still not accept this? i still think my best friend is lying even though he explained everything to me, what causes paranoia? i think one of my main problems at the moment is this, im thinking 24/7 that something is going on! i cant take it anymore!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.