More threads by Thelostchild

:( Friday December 1, 2006 4:20pm my grandma passed away. My body is numb and I'm keeping my emotions in. I don't know why. I don't even know how I got all of my essays and research rough draft project done?

Retired

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandmother. It's a terrible loss when a loved one passes on, so this is the time to rely on the help and support of your friends and family.

Having lost several family members, I can say that though it is painful at the time of their passing, the grief eventually passes and the wonderful fond memories remain.

My sincere condolences.

Halo

TLC

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. I can relate as I also lost my grandmother about 4 years ago and if you need to talk, I am here for you. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time :hug:

ThatLady

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss, TLC. Losing someone we love is always painful, and we must work through the grief that accompanies the loss. Yet, we also must try to remember, as we go along, that the person will always live in our hearts. Memories are our connection to those we love who have moved beyond this plane. The good memories, once the grieving is done, will be what brings us a smile in future.

:hug:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'm very sorry to hear this, TLC. Take the time you need to grieve for her and remember her - but also remember to try to take care of yourself, too.

TLC - I'm so very sorry to hear this news about your gran. I hope you get the love and support that you need; both here and from your husband and family.
:hug:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.