More threads by Chain Lightning

Picamilon introduction

I got some of this to see if it helps at all. I had a panic attack today, luckily I had my dog with me and was able to get off to the side. He senses these and knows how to comfort me. I even was able to leave after a few minutes...but anyway...I'm sick and tired of having anxiety and those. I want my life back. I am going to try it tomorrow and see if it helps me. I haven't had a panic attack for a long time.

Re: Picamilon for anxiety

Yesterday I didn't take any Picamilon and was walking...something tripped me out and I had a panic attack. Thanks to my dog I was able to walk off to the side to chill out. He's like a service dog to me, he did a stand stay in front of me while I sat on the ground...he's very tall and blocks off a lot of the stimulation. His black coat with gold stripes is calming to me. I gave him water and drank some too (from his backpack)...which a strap broke on it ironically at the same time. If it wasn't for my dog, I wouldn't walk there again and would have had a worse attack.

Today I took 50mg of Picamilon (a very low dose) on an empty stomach. After about 45 minutes I felt relaxed but not "buzzed" or anything, just calm. I ended up going for a walk and felt ok to go to the exact same place where it occurred. I stopped and did obedience work with my dog and stayed calm, talked myself through the memory of the last time. The effect lasted only about 2 hours. I did have some anxiety but nothing horrible.

I have noticed that after taking Picamilon 50mg once (not back-to-back) that there seems to be an immediate rebound anxiety effect. Very disappointing. Just for the record. Others do no report this unless they take it everyday and develop tolerance to it, but me it took only once. Maybe I am just unstable.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.