More threads by Daniel E.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"Mistakes are the portals of discovery."

"Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home."

~ James Joyce

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
"The world without spirit is a wasteland. People have the notion of saving the world by shifting things around, changing the rules, and who's on top, and so forth. No, no! Any world is a valid world if it's alive. The thing to do is to bring life to it, and the only way to do that is to find in your own case where the life is and become alive yourself."

~ Joseph Campbell

desiderata

I don't know if I heard or read this before but I would like to share it:

" We all know life is unfair, but it is up to all of us to make it as fair as possible."

desiderata

I suppose it's having a conscience. We ourselves have all had to deal with unfairness. Be it small or large degrees. For all those with substantial strife in their lives isn't it only fair to give them a hand the best way we can? We can't help everyone but if one person helps another in any way, then that person helps someone, and so on and so on. We are doing our part in making the world a more just, equal, and fair place.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
“You can add up your blessings or add up your troubles. Either way, you'll find you have an abundance.”

“I'm starting to think this world is just a place for us to learn that we need each other more than we want to admit.”

“Gratitude is medicine for a heart devastated by tragedy. If you can only be thankful for the blue sky, then do so.”

“What you perceive as a failure today may actually be a crucial step towards the success you seek. Never give up.”

“Past and Present I know well; each is a friend and sometimes an enemy to me. But it is the quiet, beckoning Future, an absolute stranger, with whom I have fallen madly in love.”

“When it comes to the crusty behavior of some people, give them the benefit of the doubt. They may be drowning right before your eyes, but you can't see it. And you would never ask someone to drown with a smile on his face.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, and Grumblings for Every Day of the Year

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.