More threads by Danny Boy

Danny Boy

Hi All,

I'm Danny, I came across psychlinks via the owner on another forum. I am personally not afflicted with mental illness, however my sister is bipolar and my father was schizophrenic. I've come to learn a little more about each and maybe some of my observations will help.

On the other I hand, I do stutter badly; the cause be it physical or psychological is still up in the air with the experts. I've always had social issues due to my stuttering, it's also led to some pseudo-phobias.

Well there's my introduction.. see you around. :)

-Danny

foghlaim

HI Danny Boy... welcome to the forum...

i'm thinking with your name.. you must have irish ancestory???
"oh danny boy.. the pipes, the pipes are calling"
"from glen to glen and down the mountain side".....

sorry couldn't resist it...

welcome and ihope like the others have said you find it helpful and interesting.

nsa

Danny Boy

HI Danny Boy... welcome to the forum...

i'm thinking with your name.. you must have irish ancestory???
"oh danny boy.. the pipes, the pipes are calling"
"from glen to glen and down the mountain side".....

sorry couldn't resist it...

welcome and ihope like the others have said you find it helpful and interesting.

nsa

Kind of a mutt myself. German, Italian & Irish :p My mother used to sing Danny Boy to me as a baby and the Elton John one. :)

Danny Boy

Saying hello again. I keep getting the newsletters and forget to login. I have to catch up on some reading here, this forum has a wealth of information.

Doc, miss you on FAQ. I don't know quite what happened but just wanted to say hello. :)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Saying hello again. I keep getting the newsletters and forget to login. I have to catch up on some reading here, this forum has a wealth of information.

Doc, miss you on FAQ. I don't know quite what happened but just wanted to say hello. :)

Thanks, Danny. Good to see you back.

re: FAQ - Joey's goals for his forum weren't compatible with mine - a little too much fluff and not enough substance. You'll find me over at theadminzone.com now... :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.