• Quote of the Day
    "I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time."
    Anna Freud, posted by Daniel

jeffrey

Hello,
I seem to have lost my dignity,i`m trying to get help anywhere i can.At times i have moments of clarity where i can see what i have to do to change but then i fall back into bad habits and bring about all the misery on myself,my own worst enemy kind of thing.I need a life transplant,because i hurt myself i hurt others around me too it`s not fair on anyone,i get depressed about it all and angry,i put myself down as i`m not happy,what can i do?

jeffrey

self destructive behavior

Hello,
I seem to have lost my dignity,i`m trying to get help anywhere i can.At times i have moments of clarity where i can see what i have to do to change but then i fall back into bad habits and bring about all the misery on myself,my own worst enemy kind of thing.I need a life transplant,because i hurt myself i hurt others around me too it`s not fair on anyone,i get depressed about it all and angry,i put myself down as i`m not happy,what can i do?

David Baxter

Administrator

I think you need to start by providing a bit more information about the self-destructive behavior, how you hurt people, and what seems to trigger the behavior.

David Baxter

Administrator

I think you need to start by providing a bit more information about the self-destructive behavior, how you hurt people, and what seems to trigger the behavior.

Top Bottom