More threads by Cat Dancer

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Hey, good job LIT - acceptance and allowance of thoughts and feelings, that can be very useful sometimes - sometimes the fighting or feeling of 'pushing it away' kind of heightens everything, doesn't it.

... Ooh, that's an interesting idea of Jolly's, too... I wonder if you had a lovely pretty shrub that you do like, sometimes you could just go nasty on it and make it look horrible.... Don't know, maybe it could scratch that itch a bit, but then you don't have to wear the consequences everywhere you go...

Hope you manage to get through it somehow and keep your longer hair that you do want....

Banned

Banned
I found my happy place about six months ago with my hair. It's shaved on one side and long and blue on the other. I really like it and it seems to work for me. The crazy urges don't come anymore.

GDPR

GDPR
The urge came back yesterday.So I jumped in the car and went and had it cut. I'm glad I did,it took away the urge to want to chop it off myself.I got quite a few inches cut off and felt satisfied with it.

I think I'm going to go have it trimmed once per month,in the hopes that keeping it nice looking will overpower the urge to destroy it.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.