More threads by Into The Light

it's starting to feel like spring. birds are singing, plants are starting to poke up through the ground, and it's actually NOT COLD out :D

just hearing the birds out there makes me very happy :yahoo:

Halo

Re: spring!

I am so jealous...Spring..where???? Definitely not here!! We still have snowbanks that are higher than the cars here. I think that we will probably have snow until June at this rate :panic:

Although it is suppose to be +10 tomorrow and +15 on Sunday :yahoo:

+10 and +15 sounds wonderfully warm. it ought to melt lots :) to help it along you could buy a blow torch and melt the snow in your neighbourhood :D

Halo

Great idea however me using a blow torch is pretty funny :lol: I can't even be trusted with the lawn mower :panic:

Halo

Okay someone is playing a sick joke on us....it is SNOWING outside...are we not suppose to be April 4th...Springtime??? :panic: :panic:

lallieth

Mixed bag of huge flakes and rain..it's melting though.I want the snow to melt really slowly so we don't get a flooded basement again.Yesterday was gorgeous and I am looking foward to the weekend

Halo

Okay so that doesn't look good either but still your temps look good...gotta look on the bright side. :D

Halo

I know...can you believe the snow in April :eek:mg: And in just over 5 months we will be looking forward to another winter :panic: :panic:

ladylore

Account Closed
It had been raining here for two days but now its sunny but still very cool for this time of year for us. My therapist today talked to me about skiing. How easy it would be for me to ski because they are set up for accessible skiing here.

Me skiing. That is scary. :D

Lana

Oh no! I saw the title of this thread and thought, YAY!! It's beautiful outside here, in Toronto. If I see another snowflake fall out of the sky I'll cry. But, I believe it's really over and it's about time. I was developing serious case of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.