More threads by GDPR

GDPR

GDPR
I am anxiously waiting for warm weather to arrive.I was very happy when the first day of Spring arrived,it makes me feel so much better knowing Winter is officially over with and I once again survived,but I want it to be warm enough to be outside.

We have still been having snow but it doesn't seem so bad because I know it will eventually get warm,and stay that way,like it always does.

First warm day really today but waiting until someone arrives before i go out maybe i will just go for a walk in yard have to wear rain boots though because ground is all wet still with snow melting but it looks nice out and i need some air. When ground thaws end of may i think i will try to plant some flowers

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I miss flowers!! Haven't been able to garden really in a long long time. Got some nice shrubs that give colour through the year without me really doing anything though, so that's always good. Gosh, makes me realise I did a lot of work researching and planting them & looking after them until they became established. I forget all about the good stuff I've done once it's done. Thanks for prompting me to think of it that way, Forgetmenot!

I've been collecting lots of nice flowering plants for my 'house' in my online game though. And those ones can be ignored right from the start and still look good. :)

GDPR

GDPR
Its finally been warm here.Yesterday was the first day I could be outside without a jacket and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Today though,not enjoying it so much.It is warm but I got caught in a thunderstorm while out running errands and got soaking wet.Didn't take an umbrella with me because it was sunny and nice when I left.Now that I am back home,of course the rain has stopped.Thought I heard mother nature giggle about it.......

GDPR

GDPR
I am really enjoying the Spring weather,being able to open windows and doors and letting fresh air in and spending time outside.

Today while walking down my driveway to get the mail I noticed my apple trees have fully bloomed,and omg they smell so good.I didn't dare get too close though because of all the bees.

This picture doesn't really capture the beauty though...

IMG_20170425_131012.jpg

I have pear and mulberry trees too.What I don't like about the mulberry trees is there's always wayyyy too many berries to pick and they fall off and cover the driveway and they stain everything that walks or drives over them.Plus the birds love them and then splatter our patio furniture,vehicles and house(and me sometimes) with red and purple poop that's hard to wash off.

Not complaining though...I absolutely love Spring.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Looks absolutely beautiful LIT! So happy you are enjoying Spring. It's so great. Even with the danged mulberry mess, haha. Oh man, those things are so delicious though.... I guess that's why you always still see such an insanely messy tree being popular, hahaha.

Actually, this weekend I visited a beautiful tree park I had always meant to go see, finally did it. So lovely! Oh, but I had the same frustration as you when I took a photo, thinking that a photo I took probably doesn't really show it up very well. But then I remembered sonetimes it's kind of just when you're looking at the photo on a small screen.... sometimes once you are able to zoom or enlarge a lot or look on a bigger screen, and turn up brightness, quite often you can then see the effect quite a bit again. I rarely take photos but when I remembered that, I was glad after all that I took a couple! This one tree just stopped me in my tracks...

(This place was really amazing and wonderful to me because I don't see that much variety of trees from different places usually... but I wonder if a lot of you will probably be looking at something very everyday here, hahahaha. :D I forgot to note down what kind of tree it was.... Whatever it was, very pretty!)

IMG20170423132736.jpg

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.