More threads by David Baxter PhD

GDPR

GDPR
. Of course the most positive, motivational, hopeful, beautiful ones often have that special 'sound' or 'ring' the most

I didn't realize how negative mine were until I read that and then re-read them.I guess I was just trying to tell a 'story' or share thoughts,that pertain to me,in 6 words.Sorry for being so negative and also for taking this game off track by asking if I was doing it wrong.Maybe I need to stick to the word association game,it's way less complicated.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I didn't realize how negative mine were until I read that and then re-read them.I guess I was just trying to tell a 'story' or share thoughts,that pertain to me,in 6 words.Sorry for being so negative and also for taking this game off track by asking if I was doing it wrong.Maybe I need to stick to the word association game,it's way less complicated.

Please read my edited post above, LIT - Post number 17: (The 6 word story game - Page 2 | Psychlinks Mental Health Support Forum) - I have edited it to explain a total brain fail I was having when I first responded to you with it. With my brain fail, what I originally wrote in my post didn't make sense and was confusing and came across totally opposite to what I meant. I'm so sorry about that!

In short, no: you absolutely did not write anything wrong or negative in any way; you did not do the game wrong or 'not good enough' in any way; and I'm so sorry that my random brain fail / brain mixup caused you to doubt yourself.

Hope you will enjoy continuing to post whatever thoughts come to you that you would like to share and using the six-word story in that useful way. Everything you posted was absolutely OK, valid, and also thought-provoking and interesting. I hope my strange, mixed up, nonsensical post is less confusing now!! (I left the original first part of it there, so that I could add my explaining of how it was a brain mixup.) Completely my bad!!

This brain is super fun to live with, guys!!!

___

Six-Word-Story:

Brain Sabotages Me A Lot Today.

Take one day at a time.

---------- Post Merged on May 5th, 2017 at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was on May 4th, 2017 at 09:14 PM ----------

A new day,
a new way.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I'm still struggling to find one! PS I know that's six words but not meaningful

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.