More threads by David Baxter PhD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

Inactive
I liked the first one. Apparently the second is blocked in my Country!

One thing i love about Conor Oberst is that he doesn't technically have a good voice yet he makes the most beautiful music and his lyrics are just incredible. I always get a shiver down my spine listening to Bright Eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4G8JmKGj4

Domo

Inactive
That's probably just a virus. Get plenty of rest, see your doctor if it doesn't pass in a few days, and don't forget the fluids..
:lol: I can always rely on you to make a joke of anything. It's quite a talent you have there ;)

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Aww STP i can't see those videos, they are all blocked. I'll see if i can find them from somewhere that likes Australians! :(

I don't like the song so much, but i love the spoken bit at the start.

Don't watch if you are offended by swearing.

Youtube - The Used - I'm a Fake

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

MVP
lol Someone didn't have their coffee...Mr.Fake. That was in reply to Domo's video. I was not calling you fake Dr.Baxter.

Domo

Inactive
:lol:

For something a bit different

YouTube - Stone Sour - Omega

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
lol Someone didn't have their coffee...Mr.Fake. That was in reply to Domo's video. I was not calling you fake Dr.Baxter.
Haha i thought you were....but in an endearing way!

Andy

MVP
Re: What are you currently listening to? Part 9

That reminds me of the Trainspotting rant from the song~Choose Life
Awesome movie.

* Contains swearing

YouTube - Trainspotting Choose Life ( kinetic typography)

Yep. Sorry about that.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Remember all the negotiating they had to go through to get the rights to call themselves Bish instead of Bush-X? That may have been only in Canada... can't recall.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_(band)

Bush was a British alternative rock band formed in London in 1992 by singer/guitarist Gavin Rossdale and guitarist Nigel Pulsford. Their debut album was Sixteen Stone (1994). They have sold well over 10 million records in the United States. The band, while hugely successful in the United States, was less well known in their native UK and enjoyed only marginal success there.[3]

The group chose the name "Bush" because they used to live in Shepherd's Bush, London. In Canada, they were once known as Bushx, because the 1970s band Bush, led by Domenic Troiano, owned the Canadian rights to the name. In April 1997, it was announced that Troiano had agreed to let them use the name Bush in Canada without the exponent x, in exchange for donating $20,000 each to the Starlight Children's Foundation and the Canadian Music Therapy Trust Fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.