More threads by phoebe22

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoebe22

(yes, I watched Snowbird when it first aired :cry:)

Um ... yeah; music is my um ... sanity? And my tastes are, well, eclectic :rofl:

phoebe22

Re: What are you currently listening to? Part 11

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

:lol:

Strictly Dutch Treat; fortunately, I'm a low-maintenance date :teehee:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

phoebe22

Re: What are you currently listening to? Part 11

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

ummmmmmmm ... ooops?

:sigh:

phoebe22

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I like your eclectic taste in music :)

Merci! Usually people (if they're being polite about it) will suggest I might a tad obsessed
(who ... me?! :lol:)

May be, but there could be worse, I suppose :2thumbs:

My dad told me once there was always one way to settle me down: music (he played guitar), and by the time I was 6 months old I was "dancing" in my playpen.

Not so much obsessed as addicted? :dance2:

:thankyou:

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

sad to lose this beautiful voice so soon ...

phoebe22

I have always wondered if she spent the entire 80's stoned :lol: (Well, OK ... but she sure looks it :) )

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

I don't know if some of the images in these Amy Lee songs could be triggering for some people, so just putting in a caution. Hope that's OK?

"I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to."

phoebe22

The original:

And my favorite Dxie Chicks song:

OMG, Stevie Nicks ... such memories.

I'm not exactly (ok, not even remotely :D) of the video generation, but I love the visuals - as well as the sound/harmonies - of the Dixie Chicks version.

Speaking of whom (I forget how long ago now), I saw them featured on CBC Sunday (I still miss that show!) which I think was broadcast shortly after they'd released this song. I think at one point I stood up and cheered. Scared the bewhatsit out of my cat
:lol:

At the risk of sounding trite ... "you go, girl(s)!" :2thumbs:

---------- Post added February 12th, 2011 at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was February 11th, 2011 at 08:02 PM ----------

I think was broadcast shortly after they'd released this song.

Ooops, kind of not clear; by "this song" I meant Not Ready To Make Nice.

:blush:

phoebe22

:2thumbs:

:D

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

surprisingly good tune for cha-cha :turtle3:

hard to find decent video for these antiques ...

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Wish I could find Peggy's Kitchen Wall :D

phoebe22

I love it when I "discover" new music :)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

First time I saw this guy I couldn't believe the voice coming out of him :)

phoebe22

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Jump right up and show your age :lol:

phoebe22

:D

OMG the haiiiiirrrrr :rofl:

OK, so who did it at least once? :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Noooooo ... I am sooooo not a fan but this video always makes me laugh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.