More threads by David Baxter PhD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

MVP
That whole Brothers In Arms CD is one of their best, along with Making Movies.
I agree. I still have that tape! lol

---------- Post added November 9th, 2009 at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was November 8th, 2009 at 10:00 PM ----------

lol 80's I like the first song still but the other two...well memories.

YouTube - Martika - Toy Soldiers
YouTube - Mitsou - Bye Bye Mon CowBoy
YouTube - Stacey Q "Two of Hearts"

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

YouTube - The Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels (original video)

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Actually, it's not Mitsou I was thinking of... but I'm blanking on the name. This was someone from the 80s lacking talent who married a producer and then got to make some movies and albums... ring a bell? Sort of a Jessica Simpson of the 80s. :)

Andy

MVP
Hmmm Taylor Dayne? Debbie Gibson? I'm not sure the female singers were all very similar.
Nobody "rocks" like Mitsou though...:teehee:

Andy

MVP
Pia Zadora? I don't know if I know who she is...:shock4:
Oh yeah, I just saw a picture of her, I recognize her but am still foggy, one might even say hamster brain like. ;)

Andy

MVP
She even looks a bit like a hamster at times:

Here she is pretending to be a singer-dancer:

What an uncanny resemblance! :shock4: lol Well, I guess you have to give it to her, she is really trying to sing and dance. :goodjob::teehee:

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

It is her Nik Nak. You can't really tell but the one hamster that is eating and has it's hamster butt facing the camera, well that is her. I read about this video in a magazine article when she was talking about writing the ever so popular catchy (kill me it will be in my head all day) tune.

Last edited:

Andy

MVP
I didn't know he passed away unionmary? That's sad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Manu Chao

YouTube - Manu Chao - Me gustas tu
YouTube - Manu Chao - Bongo Bong - Video Clip

I like St. Germain too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kAOZfyqHSs

---------- Post added November 10th, 2009 at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was November 9th, 2009 at 07:32 PM ----------

:tapfingers: Anyone seen my counting sheep...again? If I find out which one of you has them and is enjoying a nice sound sleep for the third night in a row, I shall sneak into your room while your sleeping and put your hand in a nice cup of luke warm water...Oh Yes, sleep with one eye open.:peek:

YouTube - Lullabye - Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting

Status
Not open for further replies.