More threads by Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Re: What are you currently listening to? Part 7

Dr.Sparkles. :teehee:

:lol: That does sound more therapeutic and happier than Dr. Dude.

And CBT = cognitive breakdancing therapy, so CBT and dance therapy are complimentary.

Andy

MVP

I guess I better start practicing my head spins if I am going to go back to therapy. :blush: I don't want to go in all rusty and embarrass myself.

Jazzey

Account Closed

I guess I better start practicing my head spins if I am going to go back to therapy. :blush: I don't want to go in all rusty and embarrass myself.

:lol: It would make therapy just a smidge more interesting, don't'cha think? :)

Although I'm opting out of the breakdancing stuff...I'm already dizzy without having to do all that stuff.

Andy

MVP

:lol: It would make therapy just a smidge more interesting, don't'cha think? :)

Although I'm opting out of the breakdancing stuff...I'm already dizzy without having to do all that stuff.

The heads spins make everything clear for me. lol I'm such a dizzy chick.

unionmary

Does anybody remember "the shape of things to come"

I am having a real hard time finding it? i think it was mid seventies, and may even have been the theme song for some detective series or something.

Got any inklings knick knak paddy whack? You seem to be pretty good with the old stuff, you too STP?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

YouTube - THE WHO - See Me, Feel Me - Listening to You (1975)

Jazzey

Account Closed

The heads spins make everything clear for me. lol I'm such a dizzy chick.

:panic: Wait a second, you may be on to something there STP...Ok, need to find a pillow for my head first though - hard wood floors and ceramics...I have my limits. :D

Andy

MVP

No No, You put on a toque, maybe stuff some TP in there and spin away. The pillow just becomes a crutch and then anytime your walking down the street and feel like busting a move, you have to have the pillow. So inconvenient. :crazy:

Jazzey

Account Closed

:lol: See, I knew that I could rely on you to give the advice on this stuff....Toque stuffed with TP - Charmin's extra plies...:D (remember that commercial about squeezing it?)

You're right, much more portable. I wonder how my therapist will feel about my talking to her while I spin in my toque? :) :panic:

Andy

MVP

lol yeah.
I'm sure your therapist has seen it or at least heard of it before. I hear it's all the rage in Europe!
Our own resident Dr.Sparkles teaches it, so it has to be popular. :goodjob:

unionmary

Although I do like that one,,,,its not the one I mean, the one i mean has got the lines in it,,,,,,"that nothing can change the shape of things to come". And "the whole world is make believe, were blind and deaf and dumb" or maybe "we're trying to have some fun."

Andy

MVP

:blush:lol I've actually never heard the song before (I don't think anyway, I may know it if I hear it) I just found that one and through it up there hoping it was the one you were talking about.:blush:

Andy

MVP

For Daniel:teehee:

YouTube - Danny Boy

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Just goofing, sorry.

I need to reply to this to get the stupid "666" out of the corner where it says how many posts I have made.:shock4:

Last edited:

Jazzey

Account Closed

:lol:...Good for you STP. :2thumbs:

:panic: it didn't work...I still see the 666. :D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Or... just view it upside down, Australian style. Then it says 999.

Attachments

• DrDave.au.jpg
    DrDave.au.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3

Andy

MVP

Thankfully your dress er I mean gown seems to be stuck! ;)

What the? Why am I still 666. My Memere/Pepere will be rolling over in their graves

Status
Not open for further replies.