More threads by Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Re: What are you currently listening to? Part 7

I think maybe it updates the counts at intervals actually... to be honest, I can't remember. :eek:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Oh, now I remember. :D

Posts in Just Chat and Just for Fun aren't counted toward your totals. :eek:

Andy

MVP

I think maybe it updates the counts at intervals actually... to be honest, I can't remember. :eek:

It's Sunday. Things usually are at a slower pace.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

My count isn't increasing either though...

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Oh, now I remember. :D

Posts in Just Chat and Just for Fun aren't counted toward your totals. :eek:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Uh-huh... I don't think I'm goping to have that report finished by tomorrow morning... :panic:

Andy

MVP

Doh! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. ?:crazy:? What's that from?

That's why your suppose to have a secretary to do those things for you. So you can play when you want to.:beer2:

Andy

MVP

lol That stuff works for anything. I'm really surprised we have such a large population of our fine feathered friends with the amount of duck tape used annually. :whistle:

Andy

MVP

Good song. I'd never seen that video before, Funky! lol

YouTube - In my Car - Dire Straits

There is a song by them that my mom's boyfriend at the time played me, a long time ago, it wasn't on any albums I knew and it wasn't popular but I can't remember the name.

Anyone know it? lol Kidding. It's frustrating because I would know it if I heard it but I have not heard it since. :tapfingers: Shame. It was a good song.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

My "friends" laugh at me for liking New Order...and Neil Diamond, and John Denver, and Phil Collins...the list goes on. lol So feel free. :blush:
This video kind of sucks but I like the song, well maybe not as much as I use to but it brings me back to a time.
YouTube - New Order-1963

This one brings me back to..

YouTube - m.o.d. - ode to harry w/ lyrics

I wanted to put another one but I think it's got to much drug content (in the lyrics), it's very ummm...trippy? :blush: lol It to takes me back...
That was stupid and pointless to write.:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.