More threads by forgetmenot

Weekend went well actually i see signs of improvement less agitation for sure and she actually socialized with family for once she did not go upstairs and hide in her room.

The pdoc has increased her lithium again as her level was only at 6 he wants it to be at 7 and increased the adhd med as well.
I noticed today she was jittery, her legs were jumping so i think metformin is making her sugars run low.
i gave her some food that went away. Informed the nurse abt it.

The plan for discharge is now this Thursday. I was suppose to take twin to look at new retirement places up here on that day so will have to re-book it i guess or get her up here tomorrow.
Anyways the daughter i knew is coming back slowly she is interested in art again still as active as ever though but her thoughts are now logical. Thanks GaryQ for asking I am glad to see you have rebooked your test and i hope all goes well then.

I know i know don't worry right don't worry but it is so hard now they say Wed dishcharge maybe

That is day i see therapist on but whatever happens happens if i have to cancel i do.

I just cannot shake the anxiety the worry of her being on her own again and if her pdoc will stand by the new orders or not.

My thoughts never leave me i fight the sadness inside and the want for it all to end. I fight it because it is not right to destroy others by leaving.

That being said i am so sad not dealt with anything since ma leaving. I am hopeful for my daughter because someone cared for her at this hospital they cared they listened and if all falls apart if her pdoc does not follow the prescription of meds the doctor up here orders then somehow i will have to get her moved up this way.

omg i really do want to leave but i can't i can't do it. anyways the pdoc here upped her adhd meds again because her hyperactivity is still high not as agitated but still very high

Why wont these emotions leave me alone why.

All will be ok keep saying that all will be ok now let hope all will be ok.

GaryQ

MVP
Seems like today is overwhelming for you. I did notice something special without you mentioning it:
She kept her promise she made not to go to Toronto :)
Isn’t that awesome? I think so!

Yes if her pdoc doesn’t follow through with her you should try get her close to you so she could hopefully get better care like she has had this last while.

I’m hanging in there so you tell those negative thoughts in your head to get lost! ;)

:support:

Ya wasn't that great she kept her word she stayed home she did good. ''Thanks GaryQ glad you are hanging in there thanks for being there for me.
and yes i will tell those negative thoughts to lay off. Just being so attacked by other things and it makes me want to leave it makes me want to not deal with it all but i will concentrate on positives for my daughter and just pray all will work together now her act team and pdoc all will work together to keep her well.

GaryQ

MVP
You also forgot to mention yourself, probably the most important person on her team! :up:

And yes it was great that she stayed!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.