More threads by Steven_v

Steven_v

so iam gona go meet her tomorow to give her, her stuff back. this is gona be so hard, it could be the last time i could see her

ThatLady

Yes, steven, it will more than likely be very difficult. However, as we go through life we're faced with many challenges and difficult moments. The measure of a person is taken by how well they handle those difficult times and how well they move on from them into better things. Just hold your head up, do what you have to do, and go on with your life. Live it to the very best of your ability and you'll do just fine, hon. :)

Peanut

Yes Steven, no doubt it will be hard. These things are never easy, that's for sure. Just remember that it may not be the last time you see her. Also remember that whatever happens you can come and talk about it here.

I know I vividly remember moving all of my stuff when I moved out...I put all my stuff in plastic bags and put on my sunglasses (one of the few times I've worn sunglasses indoors!) and did it as quickly as possible...and then when it was done I uncorked a bottle of champagne and drank it with a friend (not that I'm recommending that, but I'm just saying the situation is what it is and how you choose to view the situation and deal with it is something that you can have some control over).

It is not fun but it is a relief when it's done, that's how it felt to me anyway.

Good luck! Just do the best that you can.

Steven_v

its been about 2 months know, ive made sure ive had no contact with her at all ive even seen other girls. but it still herts just as much if not even more

Diana

Hi Steven. Sorry, I have no advice to give right now. It's 2 am in korea right now. Just wanted to let you know that I read your post and I'm thinking of you. I hope you can keep moving forward and that the hurt goes away soon.

Peanut

Hi Steven,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a hard time, but I am glad to hear that it sounds like you are handling it in a healthy way. I think that's a really good step that you are going out with other girls too. When I was seperated I guess you could say that I went out a couple of times, and I know that it does kind of just feel like you're going through the motions. Sometimes those people that you date immediately after a meaningful relationship fails seem to just serve to make your ex look better and better. But I think the thing to remember is that you can't expect the next great girl for you to come along right away. It might take some time to find another good fit. And in the meantime I think you'll begin to start feeling better and be in a better place to start your next relationship.

It is great to hear from you Steven! I'm proud of you--it sounds like you're doing the right thing.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.