More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
I had a doctor appointment this morning and as I was walking into his office, I noticed I still had my slippers on. Apparently I was too busy to put shoes on before leaving the house. :panic:

Your right the city probably everyone thought it was just another statement or else they didn't even notice at all. Cities are just to busy

---------- Post added March 25th, 2010 at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was March 24th, 2010 at 11:09 PM ----------

when you go work with your uniform inside out and you weren't told about until half way through shift ahahahhahah oh well they say it brings luck I don't think so.

Murray

That's so funny. I've done stuff like that. The absolute worst was when I came out of the bathroom with my skirt tucked into my pantyhose and my coworkers didn't tell me for about 1/2 an hour. No one wanted to be the one to mention it. I think that they were probably just enjoying a good chuckle for a while. :lol:

Domo

Inactive
I hope you have those awesome slippers that look like dinosaur feet and roar when you take a step.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.