More threads by Cat Dancer

Halo

Hi Toeless,

I just wanted to say that it has been a while since we talked but I am here for you. Remember I know all about families and the loss of a loved one. Also, I understand the whole body image issue (actually not just body image but also body/self hatred) as that is what I am starting on with my T tomorrow. I really want to say that I am here for you anytime.

Take Care
Nancy

Peanut

Thanks for the compliment Lost!

Nancy--Thank you very much too...I thought after this thread that lot of people would probably be disgusted with me so I really appreciate your continued support!!? The unconditional support means a lot.
My feelings seem to be turning from anger into me being sad at inconvienent moments...which is even worse I think, and harder to handle!? I need to find some way to move on from it.? I thought I was doing alright but then, as I mentioned earlier, I started getting these waves of sadness and sometimes a little panicky.? I am hoping it will pass though.?I guess I am doing alright. I'm sure this too, shall pass :)
I also want to say, Nancy, good luck with your therapist....you'll have to let me know how it goes!

Halo

I will definitely let you know how it goes today. I am very nervous and anxious about going today but I know that it will be okay once I am there. I will post an update this afternoon when I get back. Thank you very much Toeless for your continued support. ;)

Take Care
Nancy

I thought that I posted in this area? Guess not. any way Im still not happy about my appearance, and how much I weigh and what this weight made me look like, so no im not happy about any of my self.

Peanut

Oh my gosh, this thread is never going to go away! :eek: :red:

Seriously though Lostchild--I'm sorry that you are struggling with those feelings again. :( Try not to give into them!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.